Welcome To Two Sunspots!

Welcome to Two Sunspots, a site designed to bring you some great Stranglers bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support the band by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of the band and their representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. We are interested in any era of the band and of course their solo work too, if you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share!

Sunday 1 May 2011

Studio 105, Radio France, Paris, France 15th April 2004

NEW LINK .... Apologies for missing the re-up request

https://rapidshare.com/files/2353994521/the stranglers-2004.04.05 - live in paris.rar

This one is pretty special, a great full set from the 5 piece line up of J.J., Jet ,Dave, Paul & Baz promoting the newly released "Norfolk Coast" album with a live performance for Radio France.

01.Waltzinblack/Norfolk Coast
02.Skin Deep
03.Big Thing Coming
04.Peaches
05.I Don't Agree
06.All Day And All Of The Night
07.Always The Sun
08.Long Black Veil
09.Golden Brown
10.Tucker's Grave
11.Duchess
12.Lost Control
13.Who Wants The World
14.I've Been Wild
15.(Get A) Grip (On Yourself)
16.Something Better Change
17.Tank
18.Walk On By
19.5 Minutes
20.Mine All Mine
21.No More Heroes

5 comments:

  1. Cheers for this mate, any chance I could get involved? I've got a few good quality bootlegs that I'm happy to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately Big J.....drop me an email @ numaboots@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I've sent you an email mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello any chance of pitting this one back on line to download a million thanks great site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any chance of re uploading this recording many thanks

    ReplyDelete