Welcome To Two Sunspots!

Welcome to Two Sunspots, a site designed to bring you some great Stranglers bootlegs. This is intended for fans, and is non profit and I ask anyone downloading from this site to respect that and to always support the band by purchasing official releases. No commercially released material will be posted here, and I will honour the wishes of the band and their representatives and remove any material if asked to do so. We are interested in any era of the band and of course their solo work too, if you have anything that you think must be heard then let me know...it's good to share!

Sunday 10 July 2011

New Stranglers Blog launches!

Great to see Adrian launch a new Stranglers blog site which has some great recordings of the band and other favourites of his.

Over to Adrian to tell you more!

"As a collector of their live recordings for many years I want to share some of the better quality material with other fans. By selecting the higher quality recordings I hope to present The Stranglers in the best possible light for the benefit of those less familiar with their material than the hardcore fan."

I for one will be grabbing some stuff from there and I know you guys will be too....

Check out AURAL SCULPTORS here... http://auralsculptors.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just found this great blog and now megaupload has closed. I hope you will be able to re-up by another site. I appreciate all the hard work this will be for you.

    Cheers,
    Sparks.

    ReplyDelete